BYC Guinea hen club

Pics
I have 4 male guineas and 2 hens I just learned .and tonight 2 of the males were fighting like to the death . Is this normal I have needed to slaughter 2 of the males so I have 2 hens and 2 cocks but I haven't got around to it.

The shells on guinea eggs are super tough to crack. They are also smaller, so I always used 2 instead of one. They tasted the same to me. Worked fine in the homemade ice cream I made with them.

So we've had our guineas a while but finally have them 'confined' and in nice weather and today I discovered our first egg!!! We all got really excited! Going to save them and do some ' fertility testing' hopeful for keets :)

So mad I could spit nails. 4 weeks ago reserved guineas from rural king told 2 weeks to get them found out later no one ordered. Was told we would get them today still no guineas. Does any one know a where I can get guineas in indiana?

Wooohoooo!!! I have keets!! They're hatching and the mothers are so protective I can't see how many I have! Yes, I am a little happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom