BYC helped me save my chick!

Laurel Meadows

Songster
Oct 5, 2014
Ohio
Hi everyone! I'm new to chickens and learning A LOT from this site. My family has been looking forward to raising and keeping chickens, and we have recently acquired 6 little peeps who are joining my family here in Ohio. They join me and my husband, and our 4 children. Our other family members include 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 3 horses :)
I want to say a sincere Thank You to all who generously share their experience and expertise on this site. With the resources here, I was able to save a 3 week old very sick chick (coccidia) and protect the other 5 from illness. They are all doing great now! We're in the process of converting a teardrop camper into their coop- it's going to be really cute but functional and safe too.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Wonderful to hear your chick recovered!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you were able to find help here. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!!

Enjoy all your babies and we do welcome you to our flock!

BYC is a wonderful place to get help. Glad your chick pulled through! Hope you'll share pictures of your coop when it's done.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm glad your chicks are doing great. BYC is a wonderful place for chicken owners. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chicks do you have?

Back
Top Bottom