BYC MAGIC YARN BALL SWAP This is complete. New Swap on it's own thread

Quote:
OH OH OH OH OH OH MY GOSH!!! That is so awesome!!!!! I can't beleive there was ever something like that out!!!! It means so much that you parted with it to give to me.

lau.gif

I've got a girlfriend who skulks about thrift stores & found it a while back. She gave it to me at Christmas for our annual gag gift swap. I told her this weekend that I'd sent it to you. She snorted with laughter and probably fell off her chair when I told her. She was delighted that someone who crochets AND loves chickens would treasure it. It was so fun sending it to you & knowing that you'd love its silliness. I've been snickering about it for days.

Jen I actually checked out the link to your post office. lol Wanted to see if yours was any bigger than mine! I think its smaller. I couldn't help it. I love post offices.
tongue.png

Quote:
It is a 1973 crochet booklet with purse/bag patterns. The photos show them with animals in the model bags (chickens, rabbits, cats) ;-)

Quote:
It is a 1973 crochet booklet with purse/bag patterns. The photos show them with animals in the model bags (chickens, rabbits, cats) ;-)

It's got a buff polish sitting on a crocheted purse, a silkie in a bag, and a good-sized rooster stuffed into yet another shoulder bag. It's pretty darn funny. Amy, you've gotta post that pic!!
lau.gif

Here's the photos I promised over a month ago! The pattern/booklet that JennsPeeps included in my MYB

inbag1.jpg

inbag2.jpg

This pattern booklet is PRICELESS and I'll never part with it!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
I tell you...this is one pattern booklet that will never leave my possession until I die. IMO, it truly is priceless
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom