BYC Member Interview - BantyChooks **UPDATE 04-21-24 page 13**

Only good pics I have are of the yard. and it dont move. The chicks you do look posed . Like you put them in the exact spot they need to be in with a perfect backdrop. and dared them to move.
I usually take upwards of 200 pictures in a session & get maybe 10 non-blurry ones. It isn't magic, lol. The best pictures are usually snapped in the first 3 seconds of them being placed on the backdrop, whilst they're still taking in the scenery... after that, good luck, eh.
wink.png

Some photos of the newest chicks:

These Leghorns are so gawky it's adorable.

Last edited:
Lewis, congratulations on getting married and completing your degree!

It sounds like you're getting to travel a lot around Europe and seeing some really interesting things. Do you by any chance a picture of the flamingos in Spain?

Thank you for sharing what you've been up to, I hope you'll continue to share pictures of the birds you are seeing on your travels!
Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, I do have photos of the flamingos, but I am afraid they may be a smidge disappointing.
IMG_1301.jpeg

Photography from a moving car is not my strong suit. :p

Congratulations on your marriage! That’s quite a move, I hope you’re able to settle soon and get back to chickens.
Thank you! I hope so too, breakfast is just not the same without fresh eggs.
Neat update Loo! How many different birds have you spotted so far?
- Robin
- Magpie
- Mute swan
- Mallard
- Greater flamingo
- Herring gull
- Rock dove
- Moorhen
- Coot
- Blackbird
- Blue tit
- Pied wagtail
- Ostrich
- Jackdaw
- Jungle crow
- Muscovy duck
Not included are the very many birds that I failed to identify or was too blind to see clearly. Someday I will splurge and get myself a pair of binoculars. :)

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, I do have photos of the flamingos, but I am afraid they may be a smidge disappointing.
View attachment 3808412
Photography from a moving car is not my strong suit. :p

How cool is that to see them in the wild! Thank you for sharing a picture, it's not disappointing at all. :)

Back
Top Bottom