BYC Member Interview - campingshaws

:thumbsup        Awww...   sweet little Herkey.  You know, you could probably start your own thread with just your pics.  But don't!  I like seeing them all at granny's.  :)

Banti and I were talking about Herkey... With all I know now, I would've never picked her then. Look at that comb! Those legs! She ran up to the front and puffed her chest out at me when I opened the brooder. But I'm so glad I did. She's incorrigible.

Banti and I were talking about Herkey... With all I know now, I would've never picked her then. Look at that comb! Those legs! She ran up to the front and puffed her chest out at me when I opened the brooder. But I'm so glad I did. She's incorrigible.
what breed is she?

what breed is she?

LOL who knows. The feed store had buff orpingtons, australorps, and RIR all running together. So a mix of those, plus who knows what else? It wasn't an order, the owner just kept a mixed flock and sold birds and babies.

Very fun interview! I too have shot at things but with the barrel of a rifle stuck out a window. ;) :lol:

Love all your pictures and thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom