BYC Member Interview - Grammy60

Just seeing this. Not sure you know me. I've seen you around for quite a while. We've probably interacted here and there for as long as we've been members. My stepdad was air force...so I know about moving..not as much as you though. 😳 I also love love elephants! And, I've been through the shoulder surgery. Hope your doing better by now. Thank you for sharing your story. Our lives are all so different. Love that you got into farming. Wish I could have done as much. I had my little back yard chickens, that was a blast. Oh.. love your dog. I had three Golden's through the years. It's hard when they pass for sure.

Just seeing this. Not sure you know me. I've seen you around for quite a while. We've probably interacted here and there for as long as we've been members. My stepdad was air force...so I know about moving..not as much as you though. 😳 I also love love elephants! And, I've been through the shoulder surgery. Hope your doing better by now. Thank you for sharing your story. Our lives are all so different. Love that you got into farming. Wish I could have done as much. I had my little back yard chickens, that was a blast. Oh.. love your dog. I had three Golden's through the years. It's hard when they pass for sure.

So nice to see you again Cynthia :love

Yes, I've seen you around in a few different threads. Lately, your in Granny's thread and I was briefly. Military life was all I knew and I enjoyed most of it. I have so many elephants, that I don't bother putting them all out and my youngest granddaughter loves them too.I'm still working on my shoulder, PT is torture, but I know it's getting better.

Thank you for taking the time to read it 😊

Yes, I've seen you around in a few different threads. Lately, your in Granny's thread and I was briefly. Military life was all I knew and I enjoyed most of it. I have so many elephants, that I don't bother putting them all out and my youngest granddaughter loves them too.I'm still working on my shoulder, PT is torture, but I know it's getting better.

Thank you for taking the time to read it 😊
It came up in notifications this morning so I reread it and found it as fascinating s as the first time!:love

Back
Top Bottom