BYC Member Interview - Kassaundra

Fascinating reading...loved this interview!

Rudy is so cute...

The photographs are wonderful..they speak volumes..

Thanks for sharing your life with us...you are one very talented person...wish I had such abilities..

Suzie

Hi Kassaundra! I've seen your swaps over in the Hobbies forum, you've a very talented lady. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us!

Thanks guys, I know it sounds cliche' but I was really honored to be asked to participate.

I have really enjoyed this site, have met many fellow Okies over this past 4 years, some really great people I would have never met otherwise. And no less important virtually met many awesome people around the world, people that even though I have never met physically I still treasure the friendships we have developed online.

Your hatred of cold weather sounds so familiar, ha! Really enjoyed reading your story and seeing the pictures. The older pics are especially nice to see. I gotta go read about Rudy now...........

ETA: How fantastic that Rudy still behaves as if he has feathers! It is so interesting that the instinct is there even though he's naked.

Last edited:
Thank you for the window into what makes you...YOU! You were one of the first people I met on BYC on a Bible trivia thread. Whatever happened to that thread?
The pictures are beautiful too. What talent you have with your sewing! I didn't start sewing or quilting until the last five years or so. Starting in my late thirties put me behind the learning curve. I am a bit slow, but enjoying it nonetheless!

Thank you for the window into what makes you...YOU! You were one of the first people I met on BYC on a Bible trivia thread. Whatever happened to that thread?
The pictures are beautiful too. What talent you have with your sewing! I didn't start sewing or quilting until the last five years or so. Starting in my late thirties put me behind the learning curve. I am a bit slow, but enjoying it nonetheless!

I haven't seen that thread in a while. The thing about sewing or quilting is one seam at a time. No matter how hard or complicated it looks, it is just about the current seam.

WOW! Great story!

Hubby is also an EMT.......but right now, probably due to his age, he decided not to renew his license. It was pretty tough getting thru the courses, and taking the tests and keeping it up to date. Who knew that CPR is so different than the ones we used to practice on!!!! Well, if it works, use it, better than nothing or no help at all!

That naked chicken..........I swore you started a new breed of poultry...the dinosaurs!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom