BYC Member Interview - LindaB220

thumbsup.gif

Linda, you've been a lot of help to me since I've become a member of BYC. Thank you for sharing in the delightful interview.

So proud of you Dawl'in!
smile.png

Last edited:
Linda, you've been a lot of help to me since I've become a member of BYC. Thank you for sharing in the delightful interview.

So proud of you Dawl'in!
smile.png
Thanks Sweetie, that means a LOT to me. As almost my closest BYC neighbor you've become a legend in your own time. Your coop and setup is awesome. One day I'm coming. to see it.

thumbsup.gif

You made me want to run out and get more birds!

I like your coop a lot too.
Are those sand bags around the base?

If you have some time would you please add more pictures of your coop?
or do you have pictures on another thread? Thanks.
Thanks so much. The coop is on a slant and in downpours will be drenched with rain. I put bags of soil around. Not the greatest but it keeps the birds dry. Now to get tin on the top instead of plastic. Time and money. The coop was made with 12' long x 3' wide wooden panels with a A frame roof built on it . You can make each side with 3 of the 4' square ones. That's what is usually available around here. Total is 6' tall. I'm short so it's okay. 3' hardware cloth around it after putting fencing wire around it with a 2' apron on the ground of wire under the soil. I'm going to move the bigger chickens to another coop and use this as a grow out pen for all the babies. I've got 40 showing good growth in the 'bator.
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom