BYC Member Interview - Sally Sunshine

Thanks! Very enjoyable :D

frow.gif

thumbsup.gif

Nothing more to add!
Good Morning! I pray the family is well! I bet the youngest is so big already!

This interview is fantastic Sally! I was blessed 3 or so years ago to stumble onto the gem that is Sally Sunshine, and my chicken world changed forever. The help you've given to myself personally, and through your fabulous articles, and of course The Diary Thread, shows what a giving, caring person that you are, and I couldn't be any prouder to call you my friend.

Quote:
bun.gif
I cant wait!

This interview is fantastic Sally! I was blessed 3 or so years ago to stumble onto the gem that is Sally Sunshine, and my chicken world changed forever. The help you've given to myself personally, and through your fabulous articles, and of course The Diary Thread, shows what a giving, caring person that you are, and I couldn't be any prouder to call you my friend.
Awwww Thanks Mich!!!!
hugs.gif
I think you are awesome too and very proud to call you friend, just wish you were next door then we would be set right?

Sally - you mentioned in assisted hatching about different breeds. I have an arucana rooster got good results from australorp hen, Have been given a hen and from 14 eggs got just one chick with navel infection. 3 not fertile and 2 almost ready to hatch but died in egg, others died various stages - weather was very hot and humid, incubator humidity 45/60% would that cause such a loss?

Back
Top Bottom