BYC Member Interview - Yorkshire Coop

Lovely interview & pics - thanks for sharing a bit of background about yourself, Kim; I very much enjoyed the interview!
big_smile.png

Yorkshire..what a wonderful insight of you and yours. Not just your family, but of course your chickens. I see you on the welcome threads a lot. You give great advice and give heart warming insight.

You are very articulate in speaking! So happy that you..are not afraid of birds anymore! That also surprised me. Folks that don't know chickens, don't know just how therapeutic they can be!

I love your photos. I am going to guess, going out on a limb here, that your favorite chicken is the Polish. Wow..that white crested black is just gorgeous!

I can so relate with the hatching. I love those babies. Isn't it great to be able to hatch and then watch them grow? And, I've always wanted a horse. You are blessed to be able to have your Harry. He's beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. You son looks like a wonderful boy. When you see a child holding an animal, birds..with love...well, that just says something great.
No wonder he is a kind good young man. He has a great mother and father raising him.
Thank you again!

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my interview @Cynthia12 I really do appreciate it more than you all know :hugs Everyone here is fantastic, I'm so honoured to be part of this wonderfull community, you all make it what it is.

I do love the new members section of the forum and enjoy helping to point people in the right direction for help with their questions or problems. I remember what it was like when I first joined BYC, it was quite scary at first as I tried to navigate my way around and the new members section really helped me feel at home. If I can give a little bit back to the new members of our community I will be very happy.

Yes the polish are my favourite breed. They are comical, funny and super friendly. The white crested black hens have to be the most odd ones I have. They sound like seagulls and scream like spoiled children if they are not let out of the run as soon as they see you LOL
They certainly are very therapeutic animals and I find them calming when they are not screaming at me.

Are you too a hatch - a - holic? I love watching them hatch it's amazing. Raiding them too is very rewarding and fun as they grow and develop.

Thanks on Harry, he's just getting back to looking like that again after the winter and spring. He's not one for shedding his coat fast and with the weather being rubbish here at the moment I really don't blame him!! Maybe an age thing too as he's 19 now.

Charlie my son is a great lad and yes a picture can say a thousand words!! Thankyou so much :frow

Last edited:
@Yorkshire coop
The stories that go with the interviews are the best part! It's sometimes quite funny how we get from point A to Point B in our lives! Thank you for sharing a bit of your journey and the characters that influence who you are.

Yes it is funny how we get from A to B!! It has certainly been an interesting journey for me so far :gig
I'm sure there will be many more characters coming along that will change things again. Always something new just around the corner!!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to say a huge THANKYOU to all you peeps on BYC for making this such a wonderful place to be. Thankyou to all who have left lovely replies to my interview and to all who have read it too. I really do appreciate you all very much :hugs
It really is such a wonderful family here on BYC with lots of friends that I have made along the way.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom