BYC'ers i need your HELP! please read it's serious **UPDATE PG2**

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey i gotta make this quick...early this morning i had a small rash on my left arm that was bothering me but about 15minutes later it went away

then 2 hours ago it came back and now my entire body is covered in it and it burns and itches BADLY

this has never happen to me before and it's scaring the heck out of me..my parents are on there way to come see but most likely i am going to the hospital

i think it may be a allergic reaction to something but i have no idea what because i am not allergic to anything but smoke and there was no smoke

all i had today was my meds for my flu and just normal food

hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
It's an allergic reaction, I have them all the time because I'm allergic to several meds and topicals like perfumes, lotions, anything with coconut oil. You'll be ok and I'll bet they tell you take Benadryl and put Aveeno or Benadryl lotion on it.

They'll talk to you about what it might have been, did you touch anything, brush up against anything, what med did you take, combined with what? But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine especially if it's taken all day to get to this point.

Last edited:
Have you used any different soaps, scents? Does it look like the hives? If you are under a lot of stress, I would not doubt on hives.

Ive had that happen to me a couple of times. Doctors just told me I had an allergic reaction to something but, they didnt know what. Take Benadryl. Maybe thats all it is. Hope you get better soon. Im praying for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, hope you're going to be OK. I think meds might be the problem, or an allergic reaction from something outside? The weather here has been positively goofy, cold 19* one day 65* tomorrow. Maybe something is blowing in the wind outside? Hope you will be OK.

so..your parents are coming home soon?..thats good...just be aware of your throat feeling funny..like its swelling or closing up or just not feeling right....thats a BIG sign to get to the E.R., right away...best wishes!...keep us updated kiddo..
hugs.gif

my son had scarlet fever with a cold he had a few months ago. It looked like a rash but he cant tell me if it was painful. He was fine just a fever, I put him in the car and went to the store, in just that 15 minutes it covered his body. Could be lots of things, hope it turns out fine.

Back
Top Bottom