Ended BYC's 15th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along—2024—Feathered Holiday Dreams, a Text-to-Image Contest

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@nuthatched, @Jenbirdee, @thecatumbrella, @Debbie292d, @Poultrybonkers, @ButtonHoarder, @ChickyWhicky, @Chichin Mama, @Cynthia12, & @Bigandlittles

@nuthatched
Bing Create
Sparkling Welsummer rooster in a winter wonderland.
a66375a6-54d2-4ed3-abda-f3bd6cca01f2.jpg

@Jenbirdee
ducks celebrating Christmas in the forest. Bing
_0f349c13-2f4b-42d5-8b2c-244b0e7159bc.jpeg

@thecatumbrella
Entry 1
chickens scratching presents open under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning - Bing
1702496883173.png

@Debbie292d
#7: baby chicks and a fawn with scarves and hats in snowy Christmas forest, North Star in background - bing
fawn and chicks.jpg

@Poultrybonkers
a silkie hen sitting on chicks infront of a fire with a christmas tree to the side
Bing
OIG (5).jpeg

@ButtonHoarder
Bing
a cute fluffy chicken wearing a Santa hat holding a candy cane on a cozy background
1702506271584.jpeg

@ChickyWhicky
Entry 2
Bing: rooster and hen next to fireplace during winter
_abda44b8-4e1e-4104-884d-993ce47de332.jpeg.jpg

@Chichin Mama
Image Generator: Bing
Text: santas sleigh being pulled by chickens jumping across a ravine with a starry sky at night photorealistic
_d8e7bf05-dae9-4e7c-b2d4-c027851d7e24.jpg

@Cynthia12
Beautiful hens lined up on post Christmas
Bing
OIG.9S7Xseh1.jpeg

@Bigandlittles
_85ac9e12-cb37-4293-9fec-1147d43c98f6.jpg

Bing image creator
Male mallard sitting on porch of cabin in the swamp decorated for christmas

@nuthatched, @Jenbirdee, @thecatumbrella, @Debbie292d, @Poultrybonkers, @ButtonHoarder, @ChickyWhicky, @Chichin Mama, @Cynthia12, & @Bigandlittles, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

@nuthatched

@Jenbirdee

@thecatumbrella

@Debbie292d

@Poultrybonkers

@ButtonHoarder

@ChickyWhicky

@Chichin Mama

@Cynthia12

@Bigandlittles

@nuthatched, @Jenbirdee, @thecatumbrella, @Debbie292d, @Poultrybonkers, @ButtonHoarder, @ChickyWhicky, @Chichin Mama, @Cynthia12, & @Bigandlittles, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Oh my! Thank you so much, everyone! 🤗 Congrats to all winners! 🎉

Thank you, @casportpony for showing us how to do this. It was so fun!! I really enjoyed it. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom