BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

funny-breakdance.jpg

I can see panicking if you live in a place that never gets snow. Lack of plows and salt turn roads into ice rinks there. But if you live in a place where snow's a fact of life, I don't get it. Our big 2 foot storm meant roads were not passable for 2 days. I'm pretty sure most people don't eat 5 loaves of bread and 5 gallons of milk on 2 days!

I can see panicking if you live in a place that never gets snow. Lack of plows and salt turn roads into ice rinks there. But if you live in a place where snow's a fact of life, I don't get it. Our big 2 foot storm meant roads were not passable for 2 days. I'm pretty sure most people don't eat 5 loaves of bread and 5 gallons of milk on 2 days!
You might if you're my family. Well, not five gallons, more like two.

I found a pix of dudes wife (spouse, girlfriend :idunno )
download (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom