BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

scale weight.jpg

I have a neighbor who smokes heavily, as well, on their porch. The houses here are close together, so I can smell it if I got outside. I wonder about the chickens, breathing it all the time. . .
Morning Can they smell the Chickens poo if they are that close ? Sorry old smoker quit almost 5 years ago :confused:

Lol. There's a reason I scoop poop every day!

Our houses are all on 50x100 lots. Land was always at a premium in the NYC suburbs!

You can smell and see a lot you'd rather not! One neighbor has a fire pit; I have to close my windows when he uses it. Even fireplaces can be smelled. Even someone's dinner!! :D

It's a lucky thing I have (mostly) decent neighbors!

Maybe your fingers typing are faster than the Control tower, up high. Or Google auto-correct did not catch in time. :gig:lau

420 is on April 20th ..:old 9 years ago I got 2 RIR chicks hatched on April, 20. I named one Mary, and the other one Jane. They looked identical. Then a few years ago one of them went to the Rainbow Bridge.:hit The remaining one I now call Mary Jane. She will be 9 years old in just 6 more weeks:love🐓💕
She is my current oldest living hen in my flock. Wonder if she will surpass my longest one that pulled 13 years.:idunno
No, I don't give my chickens any of that green salad. Harvest it for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have a hen going on 9 years too, about 4 weeks from now. She's a Cuckoo Marans.

Back
Top Bottom