BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

From the police blotter, or, what a beat cop deals with every day:

• A woman said her son was attacked by a cat, and the cat would not allow her to take her son to the hospital.
• A deputy responded to a report of a vehicle stopping at mailboxes. It was the mail carrier.
• A resident said someone had entered his home at night and taken five pounds of bacon. Upon further investigation, police discovered his wife had gotten up for a late-night snack.
• A man reported that a squirrel was running in circles on Davis Drive, and he wasn’t sure if it was sick or had been hit by a car. An officer responded, and as he drove on the street, he ran over the squirrel.

My high school assignment was to ask a veteran about World War II. Since my father had served in the Philippines during the war, I chose him. After a few basic questions, I very gingerly asked, “Did you ever kill anyone?” Dad got quiet. Then, in a soft voice, he said, “Probably. I was the cook.”

A salesman talked my uncle into buying 10,000 personalized pens for his business with the promise that he would be eligible to win a 32-foot yacht. A born gambler, my uncle agreed.

Well, he won, and a few weeks after the pens arrived, his prize showed up: a 12-inch plastic yacht with 32 plastic feet glued to the bottom.

From the police blotter, or, what a beat cop deals with every day:

• A woman said her son was attacked by a cat, and the cat would not allow her to take her son to the hospital.
• A deputy responded to a report of a vehicle stopping at mailboxes. It was the mail carrier.
• A resident said someone had entered his home at night and taken five pounds of bacon. Upon further investigation, police discovered his wife had gotten up for a late-night snack.
• A man reported that a squirrel was running in circles on Davis Drive, and he wasn’t sure if it was sick or had been hit by a car. An officer responded, and as he drove on the street, he ran over the squirrel.
OH MY!!!!! That is awesome!!!!
lau.gif

My high school assignment was to ask a veteran about World War II. Since my father had served in the Philippines during the war, I chose him. After a few basic questions, I very gingerly asked, “Did you ever kill anyone?” Dad got quiet. Then, in a soft voice, he said, “Probably. I was the cook.”

This was my reaction...
hmm.png
hmm.png
hmm.png
hmm.png
ep.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom