BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

Pert, I've been wondering about you...how's your part of Texas doing with the weather? Hope you're ok!
Oh, we were froze up for a couple of days but fortunately I only experienced rolling blackouts instead of being shut down entirely. Longest my electric was out was 2 hours at a time so I can't complain. Water did freeze up for 2 days but it thawed out yesterday evening and evidently no busted pipes. So I feel like one of the fortunate ones. Thanks for thinking of me. Me and my 7 year old gs toughed it out together. Lol.

Oh, we were froze up for a couple of days but fortunately I only experienced rolling blackouts instead of being shut down entirely. Longest my electric was out was 2 hours at a time so I can't complain. Water did freeze up for 2 days but it thawed out yesterday evening and evidently no busted pipes. So I feel like one of the fortunate ones. Thanks for thinking of me. Me and my 7 year old gs toughed it out together. Lol.

So glad to hear it wasn't unbearable Pert. And glad you had your gs for company! :hugs

bad.PNG

Back
Top Bottom