BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

cat hell.jpg

I had a spiral fracture on one toe thanks to not paying attention to Mom's heavy furniture. It stuck out at an odd angle, and i couldn't get my shoe on. So i grabbed it and pulled it back to where it should have been. Broken bones annoy me.

I feel your pain! I very recently broke my little toe (and quite possibly half my foot) by kicking a metal door stopper...I also was not paying attention lol. I never went to the dr since I don't have insurance at the moment but my little toe definitely doesn't sit like it used to lol. My boss was kind enough to lend me a boot for a few weeks.

I feel your pain! I very recently broke my little toe (and quite possibly half my foot) by kicking a metal door stopper...I also was not paying attention lol. I never went to the dr since I don't have insurance at the moment but my little toe definitely doesn't sit like it used to lol. My boss was kind enough to lend me a boot for a few weeks.
They don't do much except take an xray, say yeah, your toe is broken and maybe tape it to the one next to it.

Back
Top Bottom