Open Contest BYC's Springtacular Flower Photos

Pics
first entry, blanketflower
blanketflower.jpg

My fourth and final entry. I was waiting for it to bloom, that’s why there was a delay in getting it here.

IMG_2716.jpeg

Daffodils
Hold on, I’m sorry, I made a mistake. I posted entry number 4s picture on another forum. I forgot I entered it in this contest.

The rules state the image must not be hosted on another forum, so I forfeit entry number 4 due to a rules violation.

the rules say:
1712249062695.png

Your 4th entry does not violate any of the rules because it has not won an award in a BYC-sponsored contest and it is uploaded to you post.

the rules say:
View attachment 3791328
Your 4th entry does not violate any of the rules because it has not won an award in a BYC-sponsored contest and it is uploaded to you post.

I’m referring to rule number eight. I posted it on another forum called garden.org. Doesn’t that mean it’s hosted on another image site, personal website, etc.?

I’m referring to rule number eight. I posted it on another forum called garden.org. Doesn’t that mean it’s hosted on another image site, personal website, etc.?
That rule is about hot-linking images FROM other sites to this contest. You uploaded it here for THIS contest, so it doesn't apply. You're good.

edit: To clarify. Doesn't matter if you entered it in 400 other contests on 400 other sites as long as you're not using an image link FROM one of those other contests to enter here.

Back
Top Bottom