Byers family farm says hello

byersfamilyfarm

Hatching
Jan 4, 2016
Southern Oregon
Hi! We are the Byers Family. We live in Southern Oregon. We moved here almost 3 years ago from Southern California. I'm Mom and I grew up in Oregon and couldn't wait to move back with a dream of owning a home in the country, settling down with room for our Four children to run and play. My dream was to also one day have farm animals. We are almost done with our Chicken coop and we look forward to raising our own chickens along with eventually getting a pig as well. I look forward to learning about how to raise Chickens and talk with others and learn from people who already have chickens. Before we get our chickens I intend to make sure everything is in order for happy healthy chickens. So I will be stalking all of the posts to learn everything I can. Thank you in advance for your time in reading my posts and no doubt answering a lot of questions!

Hi and welcome to byc - great that you have joined us. Be sure to check out the learning centre as well as other threads. I'm sure there will be a state thread of byc members local to you, so give that a quick squizz as well. Feel free to fire away with any questions - people here love to help out.

All the best

Ct

welcome-byc.gif

x2 on CTKen's advice to take a look at the Learning Center, it will answer questions you didn't even know you had:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

The Search feature (upper left, under the logo) is a handy way of finding information. And of course, always feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for joining us and good luck on your new adventures!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom