C&B are up to no good

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
Everybody night we have the same time routine. It consists of a duck parade around my downstairs and they go directly into their night-night cage. (It's a dog crate). At night we leave the tv on for them (Spongebob mostly) because they don't need like dark.

After bedtime last night my kids wanted to "go camping." Once in awhile they get this itch to go sleep in our RV. Really I think they just like the excuse to sleep in the big bed and they know we get a big snuggle session. They also love to listen to the rain on the roof. So relaxing. Hey.... I'll take the snuggles when I can. So the two kids and I head out.

This morning my husband text me. "Who let the ducks out, QUACK QUACK!" I didn't get it. I was like "WTF? I FINALLY sleep in and wake up to you singing in a text?" I leave the RV to come inside and see the ducks already out back. I walked in and my living room is covered in duckie land mines. The area rugs.... the floor..... the smell.....duck poop galore!

Apparently when my husband came downstairs, there they were, fat butts plopped in front of the TV watching Spongebob, poop everywhere. They even went over to their food container (which my darn kid left the lid off of) and had a feast! Duck food, duck poop, feathers everywhere and they couldn't be more proud.

Still not sure how the heck they got out. There are two doors on the crate and the one they never use was the one wide open. They were locked up before bed (I checked).

Can you guess what I spent all day cleaning?

Everybody night we have the same time routine. It consists of a duck parade around my downstairs and they go directly into their night-night cage. (It's a dog crate). At night we leave the tv on for them (Spongebob mostly) because they don't need like dark.

After bedtime last night my kids wanted to "go camping." Once in awhile they get this itch to go sleep in our RV. Really I think they just like the excuse to sleep in the big bed and they know we get a big snuggle session. They also love to listen to the rain on the roof. So relaxing. Hey.... I'll take the snuggles when I can. So the two kids and I head out.

This morning my husband text me. "Who let the ducks out, QUACK QUACK!" I didn't get it. I was like "WTF? I FINALLY sleep in and wake up to you singing in a text?" I leave the RV to come inside and see the ducks already out back. I walked in and my living room is covered in duckie land mines. The area rugs.... the floor..... the smell.....duck poop galore!

Apparently when my husband came downstairs, there they were, fat butts plopped in front of the TV watching Spongebob, poop everywhere. They even went over to their food container (which my darn kid left the lid off of) and had a feast! Duck food, duck poop, feathers everywhere and they couldn't be more proud.

Still not sure how the heck they got out. There are two doors on the crate and the one they never use was the one wide open. They were locked up before bed (I checked).

Can you guess what I spent all day cleaning?
Ha ha, the joys of animals. Why should you get to have ALL the fun camping in the RV. What about their fun? 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom