1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

cackle order count down only nine more days until ship day

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by blueseal, Mar 17, 2009.

1. blueseal

blueseal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    been waiting paitently since feb.27th. i picked april 1st for a shipping date. just in case your wondering why its taking so long for my chicks to get here . i figured with the weather up here in maine better to be safe then sorry and wait till april. i ordered 10 white wyandotte, 15 cinnamon queen, 6 delaware, all pullets and one of the delawares is a cockrel. my brother ordered the wyanndottes, and 10 of the queens , im getting 5 queens and all of the delawares.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Some friends and I went in on a Cackle order and got them last week. They sent quite a few extras!

3. skav2407

skav2407 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2009
    Wakefield, RI
    I ordered Mid Feb and got my Cackle order the first week of March. 5 Rhode Island Red, 5 Gold Laced Polish, and 5 White Silkies. Shipped to Rhode Island which I guess is a little warmer than Maine. They only sent me one extra bird, a white Silkie. Unfortunately I lost one Silkie early on after a couple of days but the rest of the birds are all doing well. Those RIR grow so fast! Good luck with your bird, I'm sure you'll be happy with Cackle.

4. blueseal

blueseal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    nine more days [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by