~~~~Cackleberrycam and Duck Raiser's chat thread!~~~~~

Quote:
I'm just a little ticked everyone is leaving byc over a couple rules. I just want things the way they where. Now no one is ever on and the only thing I can really do with people is rp. No one is on here to talk anymore. TNH is pretty cool just a little hard to find your way around because it is done in darker shades, and everyone has different usernames so some people are like my bffs but I don't know that because they are under different names so I don't know they are on there. THat's why I don't go on there too much... I think owl is mad at me too so...

I'm just a little ticked everyone is leaving byc over a couple rules. I just want things the way they where. Now no one is ever on and the only thing I can really do with people is rp. No one is on here to talk anymore. TNH is pretty cool just a little hard to find your way around because it is done in darker shades, and everyone has different usernames so some people are like my bffs but I don't know that because they are under different names so I don't know they are on there. THat's why I don't go on there too much... I think owl is mad at me too so.
Owl is probably tired of me, and I understand. I'm really annoying. -_-

Have you been paying attention?? Everyone is still on here, just less active.

I'm just a little ticked everyone is leaving byc over a couple rules. I just want things the way they where. Now no one is ever on and the only thing I can really do with people is rp. No one is on here to talk anymore. TNH is pretty cool just a little hard to find your way around because it is done in darker shades, and everyone has different usernames so some people are like my bffs but I don't know that because they are under different names so I don't know they are on there. THat's why I don't go on there too much... I think owl is mad at me too so...

you can always PM me:) Yeah, people are leaving BYC because of their rules, which is ridiculous.

Quote: You aren't annoying, I was just saying "Don't worry" Not because we could now talk behind your back (if that's what you where thinking) but because you couldn't be upset about people warning you of the consequences of having that avi if you weren't on here. I wasn't saying we didn't like you or something. No not really XD. I haven't been on more then 2 minutes for the last like 20 days. Well most people are still on here but I do know a couple that left for good ;.; .

Quote:

Let's talk about happy things!<3

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom