Cake.....

MMMMMMMMM CAKE....

I love yellow cake but you know what this got me craveing, Spice cake with cream cheese frosting.....
th.gif
droolin.gif

Quote:
Why, oh why did you have to mention that? I had a deep-fried Milky Way bar at a county fair last fall, and it was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Why, oh why did you have to mention that? I had a deep-fried Milky Way bar at a county fair last fall, and it was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.
droolin.gif

Deep fat fried candy bars? I never had them but alot of folks said they are GOOD! Thanks to the Scottish people for that kind of treat!

yes I love yellow cake with chocolate frosting as well. But you know what sounds really good is a pineapple upside down cake. It's a good thing I don't have one because I think I'd snarl and snap if someone got between it and myself.

Must be cake season or something. This weekend I made four-layer devil's food with alternating layers of banana-nut, and put milk chocolate buttercream over the whole thing. I even made an extra one for DH to take to work.

Back
Top Bottom