No way....Can I come??????
ya.gif
Kasey is 'my' driver!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
Ok besides Jimmy J but he is my #1.
love.gif
His year to shine will come...
wink.png

Actually Jeff Gordon is my driver but hey I will meet any of them. Last year I was not able to go because I was really sick.

Well have fun. I am hoping to get to Talladega, Indy and maybe Charlotte this year. Eventually I want to get to Daytona and then the Championship race.

I'm all for NASCAR - I've been to some of the races in Richmond... but where are my pictures of vacations?? I've got to have a visual people!
lol.png

Let me start... I wish this were my view right now!
our-paradise.jpg

or maybe even...
195033_3.jpg

or me parasailing...(this isn't me)
parasailing.jpg

Lounging in the sand with one of these...
TropicalDrinks2.jpg

Here are some pictures from our trip to Tasmania last year:

I thought this gum tree was awesome, I took almost a million pictures of it and others like it... lol
lake_tree.jpg

This little wallaby wasn't happy to us, but did stay around long enough for a photo op.
wallabe.jpg

Can't remember if these are from Freycinet or Friendly Beaches on the east coast, but look at all this lichen... it's everywhere:
lichen_1.jpg

lichen_2.jpg

lichen_close.jpg

Heading north up to Douglas Aspley and a nice three hour hike gave us this view, I was quite upset that I'd used up most of my film because to get the entire view from here would have been 7 or 8 pictures strung together. This is the only shot I got... hrmmm maybe this was still Freycinet... can't remember... I do remember the hike though!
wineglass_bay.jpg

Not to be outdone by Mr. Wallaby, an echidna popped out to say, "I'm cuter."
echidna.jpg

I hope you enjoyed your little trip through Tasmania.
smile.png

....just wondering....did you have a milestone birthday this year?? ...like 40 or 45 ??

When I feel like you do the term "rest home" suddenly sounds soooo relaxing.

Quote:
lau.gif
No milestone birthday's, but I did just have one on the 20th. You still may have a good point though - ever since I entered my thirties I've been kind of bummed out. This year I'm 32.
hit.gif

Thanks for all the vacation pictures. I haven't had a vacation since 2004. I could really use one. If someone could just post a picture of green grass - that would be good. We broke a 97 year old record in Iowa for amount of snow in December. We have over 2 feet on the ground currently and the temp is bitterly cold lately. It was actually around 28 this morning and I thought about putting on shorts - darn near tropical.

We have had in one month the amount of snow we normally get all season.
I felt blah in the days leading up to Christmas but Christmas day was wonderful because I had family over that had not been around for years. They brought their young kids and I found out they were interested in chickens but did not know I had some.
Now I am back to blah.

Back
Top Bottom