California Peeps Unite!

Hi! Not trying to discourage you from starting a new one, but there are many established threads for California. There is a whole state thread and other regional ones. California- northern is generally very active, and there are several others. What part of CA are you in? I'm not sure if the search function is working properly on the new site yet, but I could help you find a thread for your area if you'd like.

Hi! Not trying to discourage you from starting a new one, but there are many established threads for California. There is a whole state thread and other regional ones. California- northern is generally very active, and there are several others. What part of CA are you in? I'm not sure if the search function is working properly on the new site yet, but I could help you find a thread for your area if you'd like.
Hi! I am in Sonoma County like you!

Also, I don't care that there are other threads, I just thought it would be fun to start one of my own! I will probably look at others of these threads along with posting on this one!

Back
Top Bottom