Sponsored Post Californians Will Appreciate Value of Freedom Poultry Feeds

For anyone looking for even just a shred of evidence that GMO's are not good, check out the April/May 2013 edition of Mother Earth News. There is an article in there about a group of researchers that tested GMO's on rats and found them to get cancer and large tumors. For me and my family, if there is even the remote possibility that it could cause adverse health issues, not to mention wiping out the butterfly and bee populations, I certainly will not be eating them.

You guys all know that's why we raise our own . the gov. see's only faster as best way to feed the mases and one farmer can produce more
and now here in okla. they are crying for pepoel to move back to the small farms even give assistance. Grow your own!!!!!!!!!!

Organic feeds are feeds that are certified to current government definitions of an organic feed. I.e., if you are going to be selling an organic product, you need to feed organic feed as part of your program. The other primary difference between the Freedom Feed and Organic feeds is that organic feeds use ingredients that have not been produced using pesticides.

Back
Top Bottom