Call Duck Breeders?

PoultryGirly

Songster
7 Years
Mar 28, 2012
Hi. I am wanting to add more call ducks to my flock this sping (they are just so CUTE!) and was wondering where to get them. I am far away from lots of you (I'm in VA) so I can't do local pick-up. Efowl can finally ship birds to VA this year, but I heard that newly hatched calls are VERY fragile and hard to ship. I was going to hatch some call ducks this year (my first hatch) but then I heard that they are very hard to hatch. What else are my options? I'm looking for someone who can ship "teen" call ducks. Is this a good breeder? http://www.faithvalleywaterfowl.com/

Have you tried the buy-sell-swap forum or rehoming forum? Those might be other resources, aside from the wonderfully helpful Duck Forum members
wink.png

Yes, I look regularly on that forum, but I actually want ducklings in the spring that can be shipped. Do you know anyone specifically, Amiga, that breeds call ducks?

I confess I cannot think of someone right now, but we have so many . . .

Here is an idea. What if the title of the thread said, Call Duck Breeding? You might catch someone's eye.

Another thought is The Thread Formerly Known as Hatch Day Is Today, since a bunch of hatchers / breeders probably check in there regularly. You could look through the thread and see who's hatching calls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom