Call Duck Color?

StuporMan

Chirping
Mar 22, 2021
IMG_20210529_195721.jpg

My two inside ducks are calls, and i thought they might be mallard patterned (the other one is identical to Sanda here) and i was wanting confirmation of it? I can't seem to find a complete chart of patterns for call ducks haha

Thanks! So safe to assume they're both girls then given the lack of green feathering on the heads? Or does that take a bit longer to grow in?
you should be able to voice sex now, a tint of green on the head isn’t reliable at all really at this age. my boy took months to start showing green but my girl had a green sheen to her head for about a month (that eventually went away) when she was young

you should be able to voice sex now, a tint of green on the head isn’t reliable at all really at this age. my boy took months to start showing green but my girl had a green sheen to her head for about a month (that eventually went away) when she was young
One of them is honking so i can tell on that front, the one pictured is a late bloomer due to some complications when he was little so I'll have to wait i suppose haha

Back
Top Bottom