Call Duck Eggs!

I think they are duds! The yolk appears to be stuck to the wall of the eggs.

It is day 4 and on some I see some blood vessels, but barely developed and not in the form of a spider. The younger egg is developing. But that egg was only 1 day old.

I cracked them open, I found 3 blood rings, no embryos. The yolk looked scrambled and it smelled, I think the eggs were just too old.. Very sad, I am going to see if I can get some fresh eggs from her tomorrow. I am totally addicted to call ducks now!

What is an ideal humidity for incubating call duck eggs? Do they normally hatch on the 25 or 26 day?

Thanks!

It is day 4 and on some I see some blood vessels, but barely developed and not in the form of a spider. The younger egg is developing. But that egg was only 1 day old.

Give some time remember I said candle them again on day 7 and toss on day 10. Ducks take longer to develop.

I cracked them open, I found 3 blood rings, no embryos. The yolk looked scrambled and it smelled, I think the eggs were just too old.. Very sad, I am going to see if I can get some fresh eggs from her tomorrow. I am totally addicted to call ducks now!

What is an ideal humidity for incubating call duck eggs? Do they normally hatch on the 25 or 26 day?

Thanks!

Humidity. I have three methods on my website for
Those answers. Either one will work as long as you don't combine them. Www.lwbarnhouse.com.

Well, yes I could clearly see after 4 days there was nothing going on. No embreyo or spider viens. So a humidty if I am adding water to the incubator should be at?

Back
Top Bottom