1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Call duckling pair local pick up only IL (Added more pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Skittlez, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Skittlez

Skittlez Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    Rockford
    I would like to start out saying I am not an expert on colors or sexing, so if my information seem incorrect, please feel free to correct me. [​IMG]

Pair (meaning 2 ducklings, not sexed pair) of call ducklings. Hatch date 6/17/11. I am not sure what hen and drake these are out of. We had 1 grey drake(pure call), 1 chocolate drake (pure call), 2 chocolate hens (pure), 1 white call (pure), 1 black bibbed hen(1/2 call, 1/2 black east indie), 1 snowy hen (1/2 call, 1/2 ?, she was just slightly larger than call size.) I do not have these ducks anymore. They were killed by a fox and these are out of the orphan eggs that did not get smashed, but I do have some pics of the possible parents.

I *think* these may be grey? They are both eating and drinking well. Very active little things. I can not ship due to weather and I have never shipped babies before, so I would like this to be local pick up only. Zip code is 61102 if you need to mapquest for distance. I am not NPIP currently, working on that.

These are not from show quality stock and they are considered mix colors and possible mix breed. They are either 3/4 call or full call, but I cannot know for sure. I am not sure on gender either.

Cash at pick up please. Feel free to ask any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Possible parent pictures
    chocolates (purchased at Ohio Nationals in 2010)
    [​IMG]

Grey drake and white hen
    [​IMG]

Snowy hen ( she is a little bigger and a mix)
    [​IMG]

The black bibbed hen was the same size as the snowy, but I do not have a picture of her.

I thought this may help.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by