Call Ducks!!!!!! All colors

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
Ive got all colors of call ducks I am in need of selling, due to loosing my job I am cutting way back from around 80 ducks to only my top 20 favorites or so.

I will post just random pictures, that i have here on my computer but i will send individual photos of the pairs for sale oncei recieve a PM on what variety intrests you. They will be sold for no profit, only what i paid for them. I bought a truckload of calls from Darrel Sheraw the great all time breeder and author of the Call Duck Breed Book. Went 9 hours to PA to his house one way...then 12 hours back with traffic. Took forever but im offering these guys for sale now, rare chance because Darrel DOES NOT SHIP BIRDS....his bloodlines are incredibly well respected. Thank you for veiwing

P.s. Price is set at about 40$ per bird. give or take. some pairs will be 60$ Local pickup is preferred but I can ship some ducks to the right home and i will also be listing some of feather auction. This is just another means of spreading the word that my birds are for sale

8420_animals_315.jpg

8420_animals_298.jpg

8420_animals_295.jpg

8420_animals_263.jpg

8420_animals_026.jpg

Oh gosh.... Ummm... Whenever you get a list of what your're selling and price for the certain birds you want higher $$$ on, can you PM me or please post it on here! Thanks!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Please disregaurd the 20$ bid incrimant. Sorry if i wasnt clear on the first posting i was rather Irate at my boss, totally sabotaged my yearly review and not elligleable for a raise and just all BS, again sorry for that i will now go through pens in my head, and make a list of birds for sale, with thier price for what i paid. thanks

2 pair of 2011 snowy calls-Go back to dennis fuller (wapsi) bloodline 10 years ago, have had thier parents the longest of all the ducks. MY breedings i suppose by now. They are priced at 80$ per pair.

couple pairs of whites - from Darrel sheraw - they are as typey and small as they come, and are 100$ per pair, these are the most $$ of the bunch because that is what he gets for any of his white brids. 50$ each.

1 pair of breeder quality greys - 60$ the drake is just a little big(that is why i label as breeder quality)...still very nice ducks. vigorous.

1 pair of snowies that are Darrels line as well, great short necks, and type of his birds is all there. these are the 50$ per bird deal again. 100$ for the pair

1 pair of pastels for 80$ (paid 160$ for the hen off featherauction) Drake is a vigorous breeder just like the rest of the ducks. great color in his bib too.

2 pairs consisting of pastel drakes over my 2 bes blue fawn hens. 40$ per duck, (Darrels line)This mating will produce very nice pastels and blue fawns together and i just dont want to get involved in this variety want to just focus on the blue and whites and other various trios i have that i paid way too much money for to even try to sell.

Im sure i am missing some but i think this covers a pretty good amount of my pens. i will work on pics of each pen when an interest is desired if they are not allready pictured

No blues, i cant replace those if i tryed, real hard to come by, but i will get a pic of magpies

JB-I'm really sorry you lost your job-that BITES!
Is that little Snowy hen for sale?
If you get in a position to get more Calls-shoot me a message and I'll hook you up with some eggs.

why are u soooo far away ??? I need some more girls !!! they are spectacular... I would even drive but you are in CT ?? right ?? crap !!!!! Hey I could pick them up from Dennis if u are giving some back to him ... Im in Iowa Righ now I have 7 calls, 3 boys and 4 girls.

this is where my babies live , they are my everything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom