call ducks for sell

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fallcreekcalls, Jun 24, 2008.

1. fallcreekcalls

fallcreekcalls New Egg

Jun 20, 2008
    I have several call ducks for sell. I have 3 pair of mature blue fawn I will take $20.00 each if you purchase all 3 pair. I won BV on them at the Danville ky show 2 years straight.I also have chocolate call ducks, Blue, and black bibbed, white crested, black east indies. I will sell these birds for $20.00 each if you purchase at least 2 or 3 pair.My ducks are from the best blood line in the US. I have 3 different blood lines in the buff calls I will sell the buff for $50.00 a pair. I have raised over 300 call ducks this year and still have more on the way.I also have a few white mallards If interested please feel free to contact me either by email or phone I will be glad to ship these birds. I live in Kentucky.

Thank you
    Freddie gregory
    phone#606-348-5760
    [email protected]
    fall creek calls @hotmail.com

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Do you have pictures?

I don't know how everyone is shipping right now. I've been holding on to birds for three weeks because it's too darn hot to ship them.

3. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Do you have a picture of the blue fawns?

4. fallcreekcalls

fallcreekcalls New Egg

Jun 20, 2008
    i have not got any pics but I can get some. I know what you mean about the heat it has been hot here to. my daughter in law has a digtal camera so I will see if she will take some pics for me

5. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    How much will you charge for 1 pair of blue fawn or 1 pair of buffs and shipping to CA?

6. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Hey, i emailed you ide like to get a few pairs of calls. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by