call ducks for sell

fallcreekcalls

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 20, 2008
I have several call ducks for sell. I have 3 pair of mature blue fawn I will take $20.00 each if you purchase all 3 pair. I won BV on them at the Danville ky show 2 years straight.I also have chocolate call ducks, Blue, and black bibbed, white crested, black east indies. I will sell these birds for $20.00 each if you purchase at least 2 or 3 pair.My ducks are from the best blood line in the US. I have 3 different blood lines in the buff calls I will sell the buff for $50.00 a pair. I have raised over 300 call ducks this year and still have more on the way.I also have a few white mallards If interested please feel free to contact me either by email or phone I will be glad to ship these birds. I live in Kentucky.

Thank you
Freddie gregory
phone#606-348-5760
[email protected]
fall creek calls @hotmail.com

Do you have pictures?

I don't know how everyone is shipping right now. I've been holding on to birds for three weeks because it's too darn hot to ship them.

i have not got any pics but I can get some. I know what you mean about the heat it has been hot here to. my daughter in law has a digtal camera so I will see if she will take some pics for me

Hey, i emailed you ide like to get a few pairs of calls. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom