Call ducks?

LOL yeah the females are loud, they also fly like full on fly(both drakes & ducks) they are very predator prone due to their size.

I have several pens of calls. The nicest set up is a dog run with several kiddie pools and a small raised house. Now keep in mind they are tiny so ramps will be needed for raised buildings and i use rocks for my pools not only in but also outside the pool for them to get in.

Small pans can work well too, my drake pen has those as it's a smaller set up.

Generally speaking they are pretty much same care as any other duck, i have bred mine over the years which was fun, teeny littlest quackers you have ever seen lol. I also find them after the initial few weeks to be sooo hardy, mine are swimming around today in a pool of ice cubes.

LOL yeah the females are loud, they also fly like full on fly(both drakes & ducks) they are very predator prone due to their size.

I have several pens of calls. The nicest set up is a dog run with several kiddie pools and a small raised house. Now keep in mind they are tiny so ramps will be needed for raised buildings and i use rocks for my pools not only in but also outside the pool for them to get in.

Small pans can work well too, my drake pen has those as it's a smaller set up.

Generally speaking they are pretty much same care as any other duck, i have bred mine over the years which was fun, teeny littlest quackers you have ever seen lol. I also find them after the initial few weeks to be sooo hardy, mine are swimming around today in a pool of ice cubes.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom