Call Ducks

littlexfarm

Chirping
9 Years
May 16, 2011
Hi!
I am interested in purchasing a pair of call ducks for my children. I would prefer white call ducks (as I had these growing up). I would also consider a different variety. I've been asking around but I have had no luck. I even tried ordering from a hatchery but they were all sold out. I hope someone in my general area can help me out!
Thanks, I really appreciate it!

I am interested in some too. I live in south central PA. Thanks for posting this question.
big_smile.png

I don't mean to brag but i have so many i've been giving them away to neighbours. The problem is i live in Ontario(well it's not a problem for me cause i love it). Everyone who wants some are out of my reach, i think. I have just started this with ducks i mean. I've had chickens for a year and last year i got my first calls from a neighbour who thought they were to much trouble, or they just weren't cute ducklings anymore. I can show pics but i don't know if or how to ship eggs. I have twenty some in the bator and two dozen in the fridge and ten more in the basket beside the bator. Don't know what to do with them all. My son says pickled eggs,mmmm.
Here's some pics.
68014_camera_pics_419.jpg

Two of my female, i collect two eggs from them a day.
68014_camera_pics_454.jpg

Thier baby daddy.
68014_camera_pics_429.jpg

These are the fist two i got, one egg a day from them.
68014_camera_pics_492.jpg

So if any one can tell me how to ship eggs i will see what i can do. Let me know, Angie.Oh ya these are some of the baby's i've hatched, which is pretty good for someone who doesn't know what she's doing. I've got all the help i needed from this sight so if i can help someone it's kind of like payback.
Less than twenty four hours old.
68014_duck_eggs_hatch_131.jpg

68014_duck_eggs_hatch_138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom