Calling all BYC technical experts!

kargo

Songster
10 Years
May 8, 2009
I went to upload the files from my camera to my computer with a Targus universal card reader/writer off my SD HC 4 GB memory card. It said I only had 198 photos, when I had 208. So I went and uploaded them on Adobe Photoshop, and the missing files were on there. Then I copied and pasted them into my My Videos folder. I can play them fine on Windows Media Player, but I couldn't get them to show up on my computer, so I ordered Aiprosoft Total Video Converter and then converted the .wav videos to .avi videos because all my .avi videos seem to work on youtube. So once my video that I wanted was converted, I uploaded it to youtube. It said processing for about 2 minutes, then said failed to upload. Is there anything I can do? I noticed that the video only took 5 minutes to upload. Usually the minimum for even a small video for me is 30 minutes to upload. I did the same thing on here and it was processed and said it failed. Youtube says, "failed to convert video file" Is the problem on my end, facebook, the computer, the video, youtube, or what? Because getting this video up is really important to me. Please help me. Thanks.
I've also tried converting it with an MP3 audio converter and that didn't work, either. The files wouldn't show up on my Wii, either. Help?

scan the SD card and Fix errors.
It is a Card error more than likely.....

Be sure when removing your SD card that you always use the Safely remove hardware to stop the reader before you eject/remove the card.
It causes file corruptions when you have a program accessing it, when you remove the card.

So I was viewing the files on the card a minute ago, and I found one of the "missing" ones. I played it, and it worked. Then I got the bright (dumb) idea to remove the card while it was playing, and now the computer doesn't see the card. Help?

*EDIT*
Okay, nevermind.I restarted and it sees the card now. How exactly do I scan my card? Like, what application do I use?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom