Calling all turkey whisperers...

I learned the metric system and wondered why in the world we even use our system...like it's way easier if everything is based off of 10!
I read about vegemite...it sounds... weird...but I dip my apple slices in ranch so I may just have weird taste idk😁
I never got to play any sports but I always have loved softball/baseball and soccer(or football for those not in the USA)
Also same for the danger part because tumblr honestly makes you guys sound like mowgli 2,000
Sorry if I'm being offensive I'm just genuinely curious!
the 'standard' system is a load of crap IMO...metric is much better

I learned the metric system and wondered why in the world we even use our system...like it's way easier if everything is based off of 10!
I read about vegemite...it sounds... weird...but I dip my apple slices in ranch so I may just have weird taste idk😁
I never got to play any sports but I always have loved softball/baseball and soccer(or football for those not in the USA)
Also same for the danger part because tumblr honestly makes you guys sound like mowgli 2,000
Sorry if I'm being offensive I'm just genuinely curious!
No offence taken! Vegemite is weird...i rather promite (uh oh, here goes a random rambling :lau)

Preach it! Let's leaf a revolt! Also what's your feelings on cursive? My parents made me learn it and it's actually kinda fun...it makes me feel old fashioned 😊
i learned it through third grade, never officially used it since. it's ruined my handwriting- now all of my letters connect together because i got into the habit of not picking up my pen from the paper all those years ago, so my handwriting is terrible. Otherwise i don't mind it, and like it for aesthetic reasons

Back
Top Bottom