calling any one from missouri

From the local paper RE MO covid vaccine mobilization--January only has 6 days left! Has anyone else heard about vaccine availability in their areas?

"A mass vaccination site is scheduled to begin this week in the Southeastern region and other sites will be operational in the remaining eight Highway Patrol regions by the end of January. These sites have the capability to provide up to 2,500 doses per day, per team. More details concerning dates and locations will be released once finalized.

Targeted vaccination sites provide vaccines to populations outside the reach of mass vaccination sites, as designated by DHSS. Target vaccination teams will work with clergies and community leaders in the Kansas City and St. Louis regions to vaccinate vulnerable populations. Teams staffing these sites have the capability to provide up to 160 doses per day, per team."

Why won't anyone talk about chickens on here?
On this particular thread or on the site in general? 🤣

If you want chicken related chat only, stick to the chicken forum.
This is the MISSOURI thread in the where am I, where are you forum..there are only a few of us regular posters here.
We chat about whatever comes up in our little Missourah life because we have become friends?

The only two I've heard of are Poplar Bluff and Cape Girardeau and both places are in Troop E's region.

Troop D is SW Missouri.
https://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/DevelopersPages/TroopHeadquarters/troopIndex.html

JT
I guess I have to be deciding if I'm getting the vaccine or not.
My workplace wants to know so they can turn in a list to whoever it is they are turning it in to.
JT... You haven't started growing a tail or sprouting wings or anything yet have you? 🤣

I guess I have to be deciding if I'm getting the vaccine or not.
My workplace wants to know so they can turn in a list to whoever it is they are turning it in to.
JT... You haven't started growing a tail or sprouting wings or anything yet have you? 🤣

Slightly sore arm at the injection site for a day, other than a sore ass from sitting 4 hours we are both doing good. My daughter had headache for a couple of days and was a bit tired after the second full dose for a day but other than that no problem. I had no problem making my mind up to get the vaccine, guy around the corner from me died from it and he was in his 50's.

JT

Slightly sore arm at the injection site for a day, other than a sore ass from sitting 4 hours we are both doing good. My daughter had headache for a couple of days and was a bit tired after the second full dose for a day but other than that no problem. I had no problem making my mind up to get the vaccine, guy around the corner from me died from it and he was in his 50's.

JT
I guess the only reason it really makes me nervous is my experiences with taking a flu shot in the past.
I always got the damn flu.

I guess the only reason it really makes me nervous is my experiences with taking a flu shot in the past.
I always got the damn flu.
This vaccine doesn't contain the virus as most flu vaccines do. (They contain a weakened or inactive virus). The covid vaccine is a different type called an M-RNA vaccine, it teaches the cellls how to make an immune response. Google it. Btw there is a flu vaccine called flu blok, which doesn't use inactivated virus, it uses something called recombinant DNA. We always request this one, it's more effective too. Barton health dept has it.

Back
Top Bottom