calling any one from missouri

Mushrooms found today...I don’t know what kinds they are, I’ve never seen either kind....
5AE88A06-D371-499D-9749-D3D3341C7756.jpeg
D34ED700-DB23-4CC3-AA1A-D05A942C56CD.jpeg

Anyone know Riley Rupp and Blake Bell? I got to meet them a few weekends ago at the Sedalia, MO show. Blake sold me some nice white Indian Runners. I brought Riley a pair of Pekins and one of Andalusian Chickens (I think that's what they, but I'm not a chicken person LOL) I picked them up when I went to the Lebanon, IN show the weekend before.

I picked up a pair of show Pekins and 2 pair of Cayugas, and a pair of White Indian Runners from Alexandra Wisniewski, in Lebanon, IN. Having a hard time finding any Pomeranian Geese, though

T
Been real busy keeping the industrial park manufacturers happy. This is part of an assembly machine to put the hinge on the air cleaner cover on a Kawasaki 726cc engine. The Delrin (white) part made the inside of my Vertical Machining Center look like it snowed lol.
View attachment 2887007

Machining the aluminum part on that angle took a bit of thought. I had to make some plates for the end to position the part just right in the VMC.
View attachment 2887011

Hope everyone has there garden hoses drained and put away... going to get a bit cold tonight.

I should be retired right?

JT
That looks right nice, JT!

Mushrooms found today...I don’t know what kinds they are, I’ve never seen either kind....
View attachment 2887105
View attachment 2887106
The bottom one looks like young Jack O Lantern or Ompalotus ilundens which are not good eats at all. I have a spot that usually grows a huge Jack O Lantern each year.
https://www.messiah.edu/Oakes/fungi_on_wood/gilled fungi/species pages/Omphalotus illudens.htm

The top on could be a puffball if it's perfectly white on the inside. But I'm no mushroom expert, I would take a photo and send it to my business partner who was a mushroom nut and he would either tell me don't touch it or where is it.

JT

The bottom one looks like young Jack O Lantern or Ompalotus ilundens which are not good eats at all. I have a spot that usually grows a huge Jack O Lantern each year.
https://www.messiah.edu/Oakes/fungi_on_wood/gilled fungi/species pages/Omphalotus illudens.htm

The top on could be a puffball if it's perfectly white on the inside. But I'm no mushroom expert, I would take a photo and send it to my business partner who was a mushroom nut and he would either tell me don't touch it or where is it.

JT
my sister also thought Jack O Lanterns. These are in the park, so I can’t look at them today. The puffball looking ones are here on the farm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30º here this morning!

Back
Top Bottom