calling any one from missouri

frow.gif
Hi mochicken
welcome-byc.gif

hey Dave, in raytown.. I checked out the feed prices in Odessa and they are no better. I also went to your feed store in LS.. kinda high.

Quote:
Someone on another forum stated they were told by their TSC that the prices are expected to double in the next month or so.
barnie.gif

I am going to see if I can't start ordering in bulk. This is how I feel about TSC doubling their prices...
sickbyc.gif

Dave

Last edited:
We had some pretty nice weather today. Kinda windy. I'm thinking tomorrow should be a good day to clean out the coop. Supposed to be sunny and 74. Lost another chicken today. I think she may have just failed to thrive. She was a loner and didn't seem to grow. Very stumpy and had no neck at all. We still dont know yet how many of ours are hens vs roosters. They are still young. Any advice on cleaning out the coop? Do I just hose it down and let it air dry? You can't really get rid of all the dried poo can you, it's all over their perches.
hmm.png
hmm.png
smile.png
smile.png

From Southern Jefferson County, New to chickens. Having fun with them!!

Supposed to be nice today for sure, looks like it will cool off this week, I am going to work on the chicken coop some more to finish installing the nesting box area and install a window / vent in the coop which I have not accomplished yet this week lol, Definitely a good day to do it.....................

After the warmup the last couple days I thought it would warm up enough to get some cucumber and tomato plants in the ground but looks like a pretty big cool-off again this week
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom