calling any one from missouri

Hello! From Cape Girardeau (southeast MO). We have Barred Rocks, Mandarins, and Lady Amherst. (And will have some silver duckwing Pheonix soon).

(Hi)

welcome-byc.gif
Codi!
Where are you getting your Phoenix from? I breed bantam Phoenix. I am working on a few different colors. All the chicks that I have hatched this year are white. I have a gorgeous white rooster from Cy Hyde who carries the non-molting gene. Post some pics of your birds when you get a chance. I would especially like to see your Mandarins.

Hey there. I'll take some pictures of our birds soon and post them up. We just built a new jumbo aviary for them and are currently sprucing it up to make it look 'pretty'. We also have Valley Quail, I forgot about those cute little things.

Mopargal I'm going to get them as hatching eggs from Boggy Bottom Bantams. They have a lot of color varieties.

Thank you for the welcome!

Hey there. I'll take some pictures of our birds soon and post them up. We just built a new jumbo aviary for them and are currently sprucing it up to make it look 'pretty'. We also have Valley Quail, I forgot about those cute little things.

Mopargal I'm going to get them as hatching eggs from Boggy Bottom Bantams. They have a lot of color varieties.

Thank you for the welcome!

Aubrey has very nice birds! I have 2 from him. He has been a big help to me with my Phoenix. I got in touch with Cy through him. And he was also how I got my black Phoenix from Tonie-Marie Austin. Can't wait to see pics!

Hello fellow Show-me staters! Just wanted to hop on and let everyone know about the Cuivre River Farmer's Market. It starts this Saturday at 9am and will run until 1pm. It will be located in the parking lot of the Tractor Supply store in Troy, Mo. I will be bringing a few laying hens and some extra purebred cockerels/roosters. I know that there is a gentleman bringing baby goats. Come check us out! We will have a market every Sat from now until the end of Oct.

Back
Top Bottom