calling any one from missouri

Well, The ticks and Snakes are not coming out today !! How do you all deal with mice ( Rats) . I set traps that have peanut butter on them. They work pretty good. Most of the rodents come in to avoid the cold I think.
I have traps to set, I just can't think of a good place that will catch the mice & not the chickens!

Well, The ticks and Snakes are not coming out today !! How do you all deal with mice ( Rats) . I set traps that have peanut butter on them. They work pretty good. Most of the rodents come in to avoid the cold I think.
Try googling bucket mouse trap.
I use them all the time - house, cellar, coops, garage, etc..
If I have one in the coop, I have to get it out before the chickens wake up and eat the peanut butter off of the bottle.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of day old chicks (rir,barred rock, welsummer, and silkie) and two five week old black copper maran EE cross chicks for sale near Joplin if anyone is looking.

Hi! I'm located in Rogersville, Mo. I'm about 9 miles east of Springfield. It's great to see a local thread. I raise two autosexing breeds...Bielefelders and Cream Legbars. I also have Black Copper Marans, Silver Double Laced Barnevelders (bantams) and Black Double Laced Barnevelders.

Hi! I'm located in Rogersville, Mo. I'm about 9 miles east of Springfield. It's great to see a local thread. I raise two autosexing breeds...Bielefelders and Cream Legbars. I also have Black Copper Marans, Silver Double Laced Barnevelders (bantams) and Black Double Laced Barnevelders.
Hi! Do you ever cross your clb with leghorns to make sapphires?

I have two three month old ones from OK. They are white or white with spots and lay extra large blue eggs from what I have been told. I have to wait and see.

I picked up 8 Ameraucanas from a guy up in Fredericktown on Thursday. They are mixed colors and I like all of them. There is 1 cockerel, 2 just turning 3, 2 just turning 2 and 3 pullets. Yesterday afternoon, I got my FIRST egg from one of them. What a beautiful blue and it tasted wonderful this morning. I can hardly wait for more! :D. I am one happy chicken camper! :cd

Back
Top Bottom