calling any one from missouri

In 2016 I celebrated the 1st birthday of my first chickens...I made them a little cake. None of these are alive today. But the 2016 and the 2017 chicks turned 1 and 2 this year, with no fanfare.
12345.jpg

And you didn't take any pictures to share? I wanna see a chicken with a birthday hat on. :D

That would have been funny for sure, but I don't think any of them would stand for a hat dunno. The tube of crickets lasted 3 days. Monique has a large floppy comb that's as much of a birthday hat as we had.

JT

Some pics from my neck of the woods... Dots and Spots came by to visit (actually they're still in the front yard helping me with the lawn care right now) ... and I snapped a picture of Mr. Blue on his way out of the house while I was out saying Hi to the twins.

We have Fred and Ethel that stop by each evening for some corn. I don't see the fawns much but there are two of them.

JT

Good morning MO peeps.....Did you all fare okay last night? We had tornado sirens with reports of one just east of us, but we were spared here. We're watching local news to see what happened....the one in our county (Barton) not confirmed by NWS yet, but there were 5 others so far.....

Mushrooms that came up in our shavings pile...anyone know what they are? No I'm not planning to eat them, some very similar are edible, others poisonous.
mushroom (3 of 1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom