calling any one from missouri

Well I am positive I will be there just not sure what day yet. I have phoenix be s and food but won't be hatching those till next time I think. Gonna be a fun one though.

If a bunch of us are going we should make a meet spot so we can all say Hi, BYCER! I'm excited about actually putting faces to names!!
You can call me Nicole by the way.

Getting my Silkied AM eggs delivered today! So excited!

If a bunch of us are going we should make a meet spot so we can all say Hi, BYCER! I'm excited about actually putting faces to names!!
You can call me Nicole by the way.

Getting my Silkied AM eggs delivered today! So excited!

Where you been girl, Nicole???? Myself, AutumnWinds,EdenCamp, are planning a BYC get together/road trip. Pat(aka Eden) is bringing the beer.....lol j/k I have eggs arriving today also, sizzles! The issue now is if we set them tomorrow, they will be hatching Jacobs Cave weekend. Now the rest of you might be able to rely on your spouse to watch, not me.....lol

Where you been girl, Nicole???? Myself, AutumnWinds,EdenCamp, are planning a BYC get together/road trip. Pat(aka Eden) is bringing the beer.....lol j/k   I have eggs arriving today also, sizzles! The issue now is if we set them tomorrow, they will be hatching Jacobs Cave weekend. Now the rest of you might be able to rely on your spouse to watch, not me.....lol

I knew that... I'm just ummmmm.... Well, a bit crazy! Where've I been you ask??? STRESSED OUT!! Work has been overwhelming so I most days I just can't wait to get home to my birds... Lol!! So... Keep me informed (i'll pay atentuon I promise...) of where and when.

I knew that... I'm just ummmmm.... Well, a bit crazy! Where've I been you ask??? STRESSED OUT!! Work has been overwhelming so I most days I just can't wait to get home to my birds... Lol!! So... Keep me informed (i'll pay atentuon I promise...) of where and when.

Ahhhhh work I remember it well. I retired in 2007 at the ripe old age of 47....lol It was a forced retirement. Hubby took a job as a traveling manager. So it was either go with him, or see him a couple days every 6 weeks. So I left my job. The traveling was fun! He was promoted and now no longer travels, except maybe a day or 2. I am now 53 and not very employable. So I raise my chicks, manage a herd of cattle, and play with my grands!

I am SO EXCITED!! My shipped OE eggs...WE thought we would get none. Then Monday I was removing them to throw out some more. I was about to just toss them all. Carried them in to the kitchen... But decided to candle first. I ended up putting 3 of them back. One with a smile marked on it because I just knew I saw the tiniest movement just once. One I was 95% sure was gone but...so I put a ? on it marked the other two for air sac and put back.
They are due Friday. Last night, I dreamed I heard Chickie peeps... At 5 am my husband says "Honey I hear a baby chick" WE look and sure enough my smile egg had hatched! From the looks of it very recently! I later removed my ? egg, as I saw seepage.. No ? there.
So, now to end my sweet story..The last one just PIPPED!!
in fact I had it out for a look and could see it panting in the egg. Went to get my stethoscope and came back an hour later to pick it up and see the pip!
GO Chickie GO!!
Happy I really didn't lose them all.

Last edited:
I am SO EXCITED!! My shipped OE eggs...WE thought we would get none. Then Monday I was removing them to throw out some more. I was about to just toss them all. Carried them in to the kitchen... But decided to candle first. I ended up putting 3 of them back. One with a smile marked on it because I just knew I saw the tiniest movement just once. One I was 95% sure was gone but...so I put a ? on it marked the other two for air sac and put back.
They are due Friday. Last night, I dreamed I heard Chickie peeps... At 5 am my husband says "Honey I hear a baby chick" WE look and sure enough my smile egg had hatched! From the looks of it very recently! I later removed my ? egg, as I saw seepage.. No ? there.
in fact I had it out for a look and could see it panting in the egg. Went to get my stethoscope and came back an hour later to pick it up and see the pip!
GO Chickie GO!!
Congrats and good luck!

Good news Nursie!

My Choc Silkied AMs are here! Hard feather Choc AMs tommorow!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yeah, is a big hatch weekend for alot of us. I'm planning on just Sat and only because I'm going to have a ton of scovies by then.

Just a thought - I'm pretty central, primative camp on the river, great swimming, float all that - maybe think about a get together?

Tractor Supply Company (TSC) is hosting a Livestock Swap in Belton, MO on May 11, 2013 10 am - 2 pm, free for everyone, buying, selling, trading, and bartering. Come on down and sell or trade your poultry, rabbits, other livestock, or anything related to farms. See you there!

Just thought I post this here in case anyone wanted to go?

Good news Nursie!

My Choc Silkied AMs are here! Hard feather Choc AMs tommorow!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yeah, is a big hatch weekend for alot of us. I'm planning on just Sat and only because I'm going to have a ton of scovies by then.

Just a thought - I'm pretty central, primative camp on the river, great swimming, float all that - maybe think about a get together?

Not sure if I remember how to primative camp....lol Or if this old body could handle it, but maybe I can sleep in my jeep! I am all for a get together!

GO Chickie GO!!

So happy for you!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom