calling any one from missouri

Good news Nursie!

My Choc Silkied AMs are here! Hard feather Choc AMs tommorow!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yeah, is a big hatch weekend for alot of us. I'm planning on just Sat and only because I'm going to have a ton of scovies by then.

Just a thought - I'm pretty central, primative camp on the river, great swimming, float all that - maybe think about a get together?
YAY Congrats!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Happy Dance!! Need pictures!!!
The meetup sounds fun too. I have a tent
wink.png
just need an airbed lol

So happy for you!!!!
wee.gif
THANK YOU!!! Now if I can just get some Coppers to hatch. I still want legbars but...time...
Tractor Supply Company (TSC) is hosting a Livestock Swap in Belton, MO on May 11, 2013 10 am - 2 pm, free for everyone, buying, selling, trading, and bartering. Come on down and sell or trade your poultry, rabbits, other livestock, or anything related to farms. See you there!

Just thought I post this here in case anyone wanted to go?
Thanks Herman Esp since I thought it was last week. Although we have soccer from 10 to after 4 UGH!! Next time then. Have fun.

Last edited:
Good news Nursie! 

My Choc Silkied AMs are here!  Hard feather Choc AMs tommorow! 
:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

Yeah, is a big hatch weekend for alot of us.  I'm planning on just Sat and only because I'm going to have a ton of scovies by then. 

Just a thought - I'm pretty central, primative camp on the river, great swimming, float all that - maybe think about a get together? 

Got mine too!!! Let the project begin!

I had to go take a shower!! I just kept checking on egg #2. I got out and thought chick #1 was awful noisy!
Yep #2 has arrived! From pip to zip to hatch in 2 hours! These chickens don't let any grass grow under them!
Now C'mon BCM'S!! Let's hatch!.
I do here they tend to be late hatchers?? The OE's were early

Tractor Supply Company (TSC) is hosting a Livestock Swap in Belton, MO on May 11, 2013 10 am - 2 pm, free for everyone, buying, selling, trading, and bartering. Come on down and sell or trade your poultry, rabbits, other livestock, or anything related to farms. See you there!

Just thought I post this here in case anyone wanted to go?
Ohhh dont have enough ready to go and broodies loaded up. Maybe next one?

Back
Top Bottom