calling any one from missouri

ticks and chicken math got me today, I called Cackle and added 5 spangled oegb. I hope they eat ticks
fl.gif

I don't have anything to take to the swaps, my chicks are too young to cull

Not sure if I remember how to primative camp....lol Or if this old body could handle it, but maybe I can sleep in my jeep! I am all for a get together!
Meeeeeehhh its close enough for a day trip for alot of folks - only about 30 miles west of Rolla - less than hour from Osage Beach or Jeff C, Salem ... pass out in lawn chairs around the camp fire for those into midnight catfishing. Several 30lbers caught right here.

Meeeeeehhh its close enough for a day trip for alot of folks - only about 30 miles west of Rolla - less than hour from Osage Beach or Jeff C, Salem ... pass out in lawn chairs around the camp fire for those into midnight catfishing. Several 30lbers caught right here.

Day trip or camp sounds good to me. So who is the handsome purple man???? LOL

Looks like it! My husband will be able to help me though. It's his job now. He is going to be 'in charge' of the business while I'm at work. He actually likes taking care of the ducks. But I need to get him into the chickens too!

I am more nervous about the eggs hatching next week due to being in St. Louis for surgery Thursday! I told him last night if they don't let him come home Friday he's on his own cuz I've got chicks due!! He said oh absolutely! God love him! He's been right here with me since I told him I was buying into more expensive breeds to raise and sell. But he needs something to do! So why not this??? Lol!!

Yeah she got me on the sizzles! My sizzles arrived today.
So does this mean the 3 of us will have eggs hatching the Thurs/Fri of Jacobs cave weekend?

Looks like it! My husband will be able to help me though. It's his job now. He is going to be 'in charge' of the business while I'm at work. He actually likes taking care of the ducks. But I need to get him into the chickens too!

I am more nervous about the eggs hatching next week due to being in St. Louis for surgery Thursday! I told him last night if they don't let him come home Friday he's on his own cuz I've got chicks due!! He said oh absolutely! God love him! He's been right here with me since I told him I was buying into more expensive breeds to raise and sell. But he needs something to do! So why not this??? Lol!!

The firstborn. My phone will only let me add one photo at a time.
First born saying "hello kitty"? Thangs that make ya go.... Hmmmmmmm!
lau.gif

Baccus is a buddy's ole man - not mine. No Roo in this hen house! LOL!
I don't know why we couldn't do a morning float - like 6 hours say 9am ish
Picnic/cookout 3-?
And overnight those that want/need to?

First born saying "hello kitty"? Thangs that make ya go.... Hmmmmmmm!
lau.gif

Baccus is a buddy's ole man - not mine. No Roo in this hen house! LOL!
I don't know why we couldn't do a morning float - like 6 hours say 9am ish
Picnic/cookout 3-?
And overnight those that want/need to?

ROFL@ No roo in this hen house
lau.gif

So one of my guinea hens didnt show up this afternoon. Which I assume means she is either on the nest or dead. Will she get up and come eat and drink everyday?

Back
Top Bottom