calling any one from missouri

Hello!!!!! Just found this thread, and so nice to see so many people from Missouri! I'm new to chickens, getting my first chicks in the next couple days and have 34 eggs set in the incubator. It'll be nice to connect with others nearby, especially as a newbie.
frow.gif
Welcome nicole. nice too have you. I pop in and out.

Here for days then gone.. Life gets in the way of my BYC obsession.
Still love talking Chicken though...

Hello!!!!! Just found this thread, and so nice to see so many people from Missouri! I'm new to chickens, getting my first chicks in the next couple days and have 34 eggs set in the incubator. It'll be nice to connect with others nearby, especially as a newbie.
frow.gif

Hi I am from eastern Missouri I am happy to know I'm not the only Missourian on BYC.
ya.gif
Hi and welcome
frow.gif

Thank you Edencamp and Lisa for the feed ideas we are try to take thinks out of our diet that will make my fibro flare up and animals fed corn is one of those things.
That feed calculator you can omit corn and what ever else you need to and find out the ratios of what you can have and can get to come up with a good feed. One of the advantages of raising your own. Hope it helps. Chooks is in the natural foods biz and in big time poultry person so knows her stuff.

Thank you Edencamp and Lisa for the feed ideas we are try to take thinks out of our diet that will make my fibro flare up and animals fed corn is one of those things.
That feed calculator you can omit corn and what ever else you need to and find out the ratios of what you can have and can get to come up with a good feed. One of the advantages of raising your own. Hope it helps. Chooks is in the natural foods biz and in big time poultry person so knows her stuff.

Back
Top Bottom