calling any one from missouri

Crud!!!! They all have spots now? Pick the scabs off if you can. Put tea tree oil on it if you can. How many are you talking? May need to tube feed if they stop eating. I have baby parrot food that I mixed with water and tylan and tube fed to my roo. High protein and vitamins... Of course if you're talking 10+ that could take a long time. Time I know I don't have... Can you quarintine the healthy ones?

Crud!!!!
thumbsup.gif
CRUD !!!

I'm not sure how many are in the laying house (does that make me sound like a crazy chicken lady or what ) I think around 40 or so...
some have marks/swelling and some don't ... They are really upset with me right now I won't let them out to free range...I don't want them to go around the other coops where our other chickens are.... bleached their water-er yesterday,getting meds. today to put in water....

Last edited:
Hellooooo----- Just joined BYC I'm so excited that there are people from Mo. I can get info from :). I have had chickens for 4 years now I live in town but have a very large back yard. I have an older chicken that seems to be loosing weight and just in general does not look good. I will try to figure out how to get pics on here (I hope). She is eating and still appears to be very active. Any ideas?
Thanks
epiphany2016

This is just a shout out to anyone on this thread that's in the St. Louis area.
I'm a co-organizer of the St. Louis Backyard Chicken Meetup group. We have almost 650 members.
One needs to join in order to see the content because we share a lot of personal information.
It's not just for people in St. Louis but the whole metropolitan area.
We do coop tours, educational events and other social things poultry related.

http://www.meetup.com/stlouischickens/

Selling our Runner ducks! Top Show Quality Penciled Indian Runner flock. Total of 6 hens and 1 drake. 3 hens are 7 months old and the drake and other 3 hens are 2 years old. All came straight from Holderread. local pickup only in Butler, MO or Adrian, MO. Selling the whole flock $150

Back
Top Bottom