calling any one from missouri

I doubt distance matters. Here's a quote from the MO Dept. of Ag. site on NPIP.

"Many states, including Missouri, require either a negative pullorum test within the past 90 days or participation in the NPIP for poultry to legally enter the state or be exhibited at public exhibitions (2CSR 30-2.40). A negative pullorum test is also required for a producer to legally sell day-old poultry and hatching eggs within the state of Missouri. The Poultry Health and Improvement Program encourages participation in the NPIP with a once-a-year pullorum test and other minimal requirements for record keeping and biosecurity. Flock certification and pullorum testing services are provided by advance appointment."

So they don't have to be NPIP just have a negative test. The test is quick and simple and doesn't require participation in the program. Apparently Missouri has a history with Pullorum.

http://agriculture.mo.gov/animals/health/disease/poultry.php

I don't know how many people follow the law.

So Cool! I had some friends that went to Sweenie (hope I spelled that right). I went to Norman. Lived on Madison and Valentine. Funny seeing someone from home here on BYC.

Quiet in here! I'm getting ready for winter - time to cut back and select out a few of my grow outs for next years breeders.
It's sell or freezer camp for many of these guy so speak up now if you want them!
I've Chookschicks Marans and splits available from the choc/mauve silkied ameracauna project and Muscovy ducks - heavy breasted, mostly chocolates but many other colors available. Pickup or provide box and shipping.

Prices depend on bird and if pairs, trios, quads - what are you looking for? Pm me if interested.

For some reason when I loose a chicken it has to be my favorite!! This is the second time I lost a true Americauna from breeder Joseph woodiel. Must have been a fox or the wild cat I have seen a few times.

Just north of St. Joseph, Mo. Here
Welcome
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom