calling any one from missouri

I heard that Iowa has shut down all poultry swaps and any activity that involves putting different birds together. That caused the cancellation of a couple big events in Iowa so that will be sending more Northern Missouri poultrymen to the Jacob's cave swap.

Versailles, near Lake of the Ozarks.

I really don't want to go because it will be about 7 hours round trip and I don't have that much time right now but I have to deliver these chicks.

Same here. I never heard of it either. A long way from here.
Lots of twisty roads. Not that far but takes a long time. If anyone is going and wants some Black Penedesenca chicks, pullets, cockerels, hatching eggs or trios, let me know. I'll only be there for an hour tomorrow morning (Thursday the 5th). I'll bring what you need.
I'm NPIP.
It would be great to get more aficionados and breeders of this great breed.
http://www.penedesencausa.com/

Last edited:
Thanks ChickenCanoe, but I guess I'll stick with my Marans and ameraucanas for time being, I've 5 hens that have hatched at least 40 chicks, and some guineas in the incubator, 9 have hatched so far...don't have room for anymore at moment...they look like great chickens tho, I like the dark brown eggs! Maybe next year.... have a great day!

I live in the Springfield area. Anyone here close by? We've got 12 hens, should be getting our first eggs sometime next month. I was wondering where to get quality feed for them close by.

Back
Top Bottom