calling any one from missouri

I will have a bunch of chicks hatching 2/18. Colored egg layers. EE, plus green and blue egg layers. Possibly a few BSL. My flock is closed and came from NPIP and Mycoplasma free sellers.
If anyone is interested.

I am a fresh transplant to Missouri from California, where I have wanted to raise chickens for the last seven years and never had the opportunity due to different life circumstances. But now I'm here! In MISSOURI! We are temporarily in Carrollton until we move to Lexington in June, which is where I will FINALLY get to raise my chickens.

I have found the one Meetup group in St. Louis, but hoping to find another, possibly closer? I spend most of my time here daydreaming about my future coop and future breeds.

Nice to "meet" you. :)

Marlena

I am a fresh transplant to Missouri from California, where I have wanted to raise chickens for the last seven years and never had the opportunity due to different life circumstances. But now I'm here!  In MISSOURI!  We are temporarily in Carrollton until we move to Lexington in June, which is where I will FINALLY get to raise my chickens.  

I have found the one Meetup group in St. Louis, but hoping to find another, possibly closer?  I spend most of my time here daydreaming about my future coop and future breeds.  

Nice to "meet" you.  :)

Marlena
:welcome Well, you have time to plan. There are tons of threads with helpful information on everything from coops, runs, poop boards, nest boxes, medical information, and funny chat. Just be sure to understand chicken math :gig
Ask questions and someone will help or recommend someone who can.
What breeds are you interested in and why?

Oats Clan, Welcome to BYC and the MO forum !
On page 772 of this forum, there is info about a Backyard Chickens 101 class at St. Louis Comm. College. It's being held on March 25. The # given is 314 984 7777. The instructor and BYC member is chickencanoe. If you are near St. Louis, this could be a great source of everything you need information wise. Good luck with your poultry adventure!

Last edited:
I am a fresh transplant to Missouri from California, where I have wanted to raise chickens for the last seven years and never had the opportunity due to different life circumstances. But now I'm here! In MISSOURI! We are temporarily in Carrollton until we move to Lexington in June, which is where I will FINALLY get to raise my chickens.

I have found the one Meetup group in St. Louis, but hoping to find another, possibly closer? I spend most of my time here daydreaming about my future coop and future breeds.

Nice to "meet" you. :)

Marlena
frow.gif
welcome! the more the merrier glad you found us

Back
Top Bottom